Printer Friendly Version 
I received a traffic ticket. Whose court do I go to?

Look at the ticket and locate the name of the trial court, which is written in red capital letters.  If the trial court says “Howell, 201 South Main Street”, you are to appear before the Clover Municipal Court.  Contact the Clover Municipal Court at (803) 222-4084.


If the trial court says “Sexton, 201 South Main St”, you are to appear in Clover/Bethel Township Magistrate's Court.  Contact the Magistrate's Court at (803) 675-6040.  You may pay Magistrate's Court tickets on-line at

Fire Department
Municipal Court
Parks & Recreation
Police Department
Water/Sewer Department

Town of Clover    |   116 Bethel Street    |   Clover, SC 29710    |   Phone: 803.222.9495    |   Fax: 803.222.6955
Site Map   |   Contact Us    |   Job Openings    |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Get our RSS Feeds Sign up for E-News