Printer Friendly Version 
How do I request a pool fill?
The Fire Department will fill swimming pools in western York County.  The cost is determined on a case by case basis based on the location of the pool to be filled.  This service is a fundraiser for the Department and proceeds are used for capital expenditures.  Contact Chief Charlie Love at 803-222-3220 for more information.
Fire Department
Municipal Court
Parks & Recreation
Police Department
Water/Sewer Department

Town of Clover    |   116 Bethel Street    |   Clover, SC 29710    |   Phone: 803.222.9495    |   Fax: 803.222.6955
Site Map   |   Contact Us    |   Job Openings    |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Get our RSS Feeds Sign up for E-News