Printer Friendly Version 
News & Announcements
Pool Fill Adjustments
Posted Date:
If you are using your Town water to fill or top off your pool, you may be eligible for a Pool Fill Adjustment to your bill!

If you have a swimming pool and want to use your Town water to fill it or top it off, please note that the Town will adjust the sewer portion of the water bill for pool fills once per year, per customer. 

To get the adjustment, you will need to provide your name, your address, your utility account number, and your water meter reading taken before filling the pool and the reading taken after filling the pool.   Provide this information in person at Town Hall, 116 Bethel Street, or call it in to 803-222-9495, or email to Jessica Knight

The Clover Fire Department is also providing POOL FILLS.  For scheduling and payment information, please contact the Fire Department at their non-emergency number of 803-222-3220.



Town of Clover    |   116 Bethel Street    |   Clover, SC 29710    |   Phone: 803.222.9495    |   Fax: 803.222.6955
Site Map   |   Contact Us    |   Job Openings    |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Get our RSS Feeds Sign up for E-News